Monday, February 8, 2010

Deserving couple wedding update

We have had over 100 entries for our deserving couple 2011 wedding contest!  I've been sifting through them, reading all the heart-filled emotional stories about hardship and giving back.  It's really touched me.  We've scheduled meetings with some of you and look forward to meeting in person!  Thanks to all that have applied and thanks to Style Me Pretty blog for announcing the contest!

I'm looking forward to designing not one, but two deserving couple's weddings in 2011. 

On other notes, I've been tweaking my book proposal and submitting it to publishers.  Looking forward to seeing it to fruition.  This process has been a roller coaster ride but, so well worth it!  Look for my book soon in book stores for inspiration ideas from real weddings.

All the best,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment