Thursday, July 28, 2011

Feeling better and self-motivation

By: Jessica Robinson

I've ALWAYS believed that everything happens for a reason and that positive energy brings good things.  The world can be a very cruel place and competitive environment. 

Over the last few years I've developed an amazing company, written two books, had two kids, bought a home and tried to update the yard a bit.  I've also helped my parents with their farm and company by developing new products and promoting sales.  SO needless to say, my life is crazy.

I've learned that I need to make time for myself.  As selfish as that might sound.  It's true.  If I feel better, I'm a better wife, mother, daughter and business person.  I've started a re-energizing mission with Amie from Waterfalls: A Spa on the Farmington River.  She's amazing! She's very motivated and a powerful woman.  We're going to be doing different facials, massages and eating better together.  It's time to make a difference. 

I've already set my mark with design.  Now, it's time to set it personally.  Of course, this will probably motivate me even more to do something crazy and over the top with design too!

With Love! Jessica

1 comment: