Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Real wedding at the Fairmont Hotel, Boston, MA

Back in October we had the pleasure of designing Lindsay and Alex's wedding.  The day could not of been more perfect.  I am absolutely in LOVE with Boston.  It's like breathing in the clear ocean breezes, you just soak in the surroundings and fall in love.  Head over heels.
Over the years, I've developed a taste for the finest things in the wedding industry.  My designs are only as good as the photographer who captures the creativity.  Allegro Photography completely BLEW me away with the images they took of the wedding!  I couldn't stop looking at the images, just soaking in all the fabulous details they captured (and we designed)!  Take a look at the wedding.

The Fairmont Hotel is a stunning location.  Rich with history and architectural beauty.  Fizz Paperie created their invitations and they could not have been more beautiful.  Real wood.  How different and so very original.  I'm looking forward to showing you more of the details to this wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment